patch: docs cleanup

From
Josh Kupershmidt
Date:
Hi all,

Attached are some simple fixes to the documentation I came across
while reading through them. Most of the changes should be
straightforward grammar and typofixes, along with corrections for some
phrasings which just sounded weird or non-idiomatic (e.g. "you should
ensure to ...").

Disclaimer: I don't actually have all the machinery installed to build
the docs here, so I haven't actually tried 'make docs'.

Josh

Attachment

Re: patch: docs cleanup

From
Daniele Varrazzo
Date:
2011/10/31 Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com>:

> Attached are some simple fixes to the documentation I came across
> while reading through them.

Thank you very much. I'll merge them and ensure the docs build properly.

-- Daniele