Is there dictionary connection that also does logging?

From
"W. Matthew Wilson"
Date:
There's a psycopg2.extras.LoggingConnection and a
psycopg2.extras.DictConnection.

Is there a connection that does both?

If not, could I write one?  Is there anything that prevents these from
working together?

Matt

PS: psycopg2 is fantastic software.

--
W. Matthew Wilson
matt@tplus1.com

Re: Is there dictionary connection that also does logging?

From
Daniele Varrazzo
Date:
On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 8:42 PM, W. Matthew Wilson <matt@tplus1.com> wrote:
> There's a psycopg2.extras.LoggingConnection and a
> psycopg2.extras.DictConnection.
>
> Is there a connection that does both?

Not out of the box but...

> If not, could I write one?  Is there anything that prevents these from
> working together?

Yes, it would be very easy. Just take a look at the extras.py module:
you'll get pretty soon an idea about how to do it.

> PS: psycopg2 is fantastic software.

Thank you!

-- Daniele