Editor privilege on PostgreSQL wiki

From
"M.Kakitani"
Date:
Hello.

Can I get editor privilege on PostgreSQL
wiki(https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/) for editing japanese documents?

I asked 'juk' to upload updated documents, but i want to upload myself
after this.

My account is 'kakitani'.

Thanks

--
M.Kakitani
kakip@mars.dti.ne.jp

Re: Editor privilege on PostgreSQL wiki

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
M.Kakitani wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Can I get editor privilege on PostgreSQL
> wiki(https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/) for editing japanese documents?
>
> I asked 'juk' to upload updated documents, but i want to upload myself
> after this.
>
> My account is 'kakitani'.

There's no wiki account by that name.  You need to log in to the wiki
first, which creates the wiki account, and then re-request permissions
here.

Re: Editor privilege on PostgreSQL wiki

From
"M.Kakitani"
Date:
Hi, Alvaro.

I tried to log in to the wiki, but i couldn't.
I got following message.

> Community authentication
> The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a
> cool-off period between account creation and logging in. Please try
> again later, or contact the postgresql.org webmasters if you have an
> urgent need to log in.

I created my account on 'https://www.postgresql.org/' two days ago.
need more steps or something wrong with my account?

Thanks

--
M.Kakitani
kakip@mars.dti.ne.jp

On 2016/05/28 13:35, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> M.Kakitani wrote:
>>
>> Hello.
>>
>> Can I get editor privilege on PostgreSQL
>> wiki(https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/) for editing japanese documents?
>>
>> I asked 'juk' to upload updated documents, but i want to upload myself
>> after this.
>>
>> My account is 'kakitani'.
>
> There's no wiki account by that name.  You need to log in to the wiki
> first, which creates the wiki account, and then re-request permissions
> here.

Re: Editor privilege on PostgreSQL wiki

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 05/28/2016 12:29 AM, M.Kakitani wrote:
> I tried to log in to the wiki, but i couldn't.
> I got following message.
>
>> Community authentication
>> The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a
>> cool-off period between account creation and logging in. Please try
>> again later, or contact the postgresql.org webmasters if you have an
>> urgent need to log in.
>
> I created my account on 'https://www.postgresql.org/' two days ago.
> need more steps or something wrong with my account?

The normal cool-off period is 7 days. I just expedited that for you.
Please log in again, and then reply back to this email. At that point we
can make you an editor.

Thanks,

Joe

--