New schema designer

From
Richard Wiles
Date:
Hello

I am not asking for wiki editor rights per say but just wanting to let
people know about my program.

It is in it's early development but allows you to design tables,
indexes, reverse engineer databases and other things.
It is not a PostgreSQL database administration type program.

If people find it useful I will keep developing it based on suggestions
and comments.

http://www.tabbyinstall.com/PgTiger/PgTiger.html

Thanks
Kelly

Re: New schema designer

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
Greetings,

* Richard Wiles (rkwiles@verizon.net) wrote:
> I am not asking for wiki editor rights per say but just wanting to
> let people know about my program.
>
> It is in it's early development but allows you to design tables,
> indexes, reverse engineer databases and other things.
> It is not a PostgreSQL database administration type program.
>
> If people find it useful I will keep developing it based on
> suggestions and comments.
>
> http://www.tabbyinstall.com/PgTiger/PgTiger.html

This might be better posted to -general instead of -www.

Thanks!

Stephen

Re: New schema designer

From
Melvin Davidson
Date:
I tried to execute this on Windows 10, however I noted it requires java (javaw.exe not found on initial run). As such, I do not find this useful.
You should include all required lib's/dll's  with the installer, or at least annotate the requirements on your url and setup instructions.

--
Melvin Davidson

Re: New schema designer

From
Richard Wiles

New version 1.1.2

I have included the file I left out of the install and have created two favors of the install.

One is just the program and the other one with the _jre_ in it's name has a runtime version of Java.

This runtime Java will be used over the version of java you may have installed.

Still working on detecting Java at install time, so that I can warn the user that they need it.

Sorry for the bugs but I try and fix them as soon as I or someone else finds them.

Thanks

Kelly