Re: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Uploading Slides

From
Ozgun Erdogan
Date:
Hi -

I'd like to add my slides to the PGConf US webpage, but don't have edit access to the wiki page.

Could you give me edit permissions?

Best,
Ozgun

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 5:44 AM, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.us> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much again for presenting at PGConf US 2016 - we have been receiving wonderful feedback about your presentations!

One request we have had from people is access to your slides.  We have setup a wiki page (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgConfUS_Talks_2016) for you to upload your slides.

If you have trouble editing the wiki, you may need to send an email to "pgsql-www@postgresql.org” to ask for edit permissions.

If you have any questions please let us know - thanks!

Jonathan

Re: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Uploading Slides

From
denish patel
Date:
I'm having same edit permission problem.

I'd like to add my slides to the PGConf US webpage, but don't have edit access to the wiki page.

Could you give me edit permissions?

Best,
Ozgun

Thank you so much again for presenting at PGConf US 2016 - we have been receiving wonderful feedback about your presentations!

One request we have had from people is access to your slides.  We have setup a wiki page (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgConfUS_Talks_2016) for you to upload your slides.

If you have trouble editing the wiki, you may need to send an email to "pgsql-www@postgresql.org” to ask for edit permissions.

If you have any questions please let us know - thanks!

Jonathan

Thanks and Regards,
Denish Patel

Re: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Uploading Slides

From
Dave Cramer
Date:
This should probably be automated for each conf....

Dave Cramer

[...]

Stephen Frost
Date:
Greetings,

What is your username on the wiki?

Thanks!

Stephen

Date:
Greetings,

What is your username on the wiki?

Thanks!

Stephen

* denish patel (denish.j.patel@gmail.com) wrote:
> I'm having same edit permission problem.
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Ozgun Erdogan <ozgun@citusdata.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi -
> >
> > I'd like to add my slides to the PGConf US webpage, but don't have edit
> > access to the wiki page.
> >
> > Could you give me edit permissions?
> >
> > Best,
> > Ozgun
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 5:44 AM, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.us>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Everyone,
> >>
> >> Thank you so much again for presenting at PGConf US 2016 - we have been
> >> receiving wonderful feedback about your presentations!
> >>
> >> One request we have had from people is access to your slides.  We have
> >> setup a wiki page (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgConfUS_Talks_2016)
> >> for you to upload your slides.
> >>
> >> If you have trouble editing the wiki, you may need to send an email to "
> >> pgsql-www@postgresql.org” to ask for edit permissions.
> >>
> >> If you have any questions please let us know - thanks!
> >>
> >> Jonathan
> >>
> >> --

> Thanks and Regards,
> Denish Patel

Re: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Uploading Slides

From
Denish Patel
Username: Denish

Gracias !

Thanks,
Denish Patel

> On Apr 27, 2016, at 6:00 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
>
> Greetings,
>
> What is your username on the wiki?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Stephen
>
> * denish patel (denish.j.patel@gmail.com) wrote:
>> I'm having same edit permission problem.
>>
>>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Ozgun Erdogan <ozgun@citusdata.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi -
>>>
>>> I'd like to add my slides to the PGConf US webpage, but don't have edit
>>> access to the wiki page.
>>>
>>> Could you give me edit permissions?
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Ozgun

>> --
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Denish Patel

Re: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Uploading Slides

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
Denish,

You've been added to the editors group.

Thanks!

Stephen

* Denish Patel (denish.j.patel@gmail.com) wrote:
> Username: Denish
>
> Gracias !
>
> Thanks,
> Denish Patel
>

> > On Apr 27, 2016, at 6:00 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> > What is your username on the wiki?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Stephen
> >
> > * denish patel (denish.j.patel@gmail.com) wrote:
> >> I'm having same edit permission problem.

> >> --
> >> Thanks and Regards,
> >> Denish Patel

Re: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Uploading Slides

From
Quan-Ha Le
Date:
This is right, last night I registered for a Wiki user, but now I always have this error
"

Community authentication

The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a cool-off period between account creation and logging in. Please try again later, or contact the postgresql.org webmasters if you have an urgent need to log in.

"

I'd like to add my slides to the PGConf US webpage, but don't have edit access to the wiki page.

Could you give me edit permissions?

Best,
Ozgun

Thank you so much again for presenting at PGConf US 2016 - we have been receiving wonderful feedback about your presentations!

One request we have had from people is access to your slides.  We have setup a wiki page (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgConfUS_Talks_2016) for you to upload your slides.

If you have trouble editing the wiki, you may need to send an email to "pgsql-www@postgresql.org” to ask for edit permissions.

If you have any questions please let us know - thanks!

Jonathan

Re: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Uploading Slides

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 04/27/2016 12:05 PM, Quan-Ha Le wrote:
> This is right, last night I registered for a Wiki user, but now I always
> have this error
> "
>   Community authentication
>
> The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a
> cool-off period between account creation and logging in. Please try
> again later, or contact the postgresql.org <http://postgresql.org>
> webmasters if you have an urgent need to log in.

Please provide your account name.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Uploading Slides

From
denish patel
Date:
Thanks, Stephen.

Slides added.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Denish Patel

Date:
On 04/28/2016 07:54 AM, Joe Conway wrote:
> On 04/27/2016 12:05 PM, Quan-Ha Le wrote:
>> This is right, last night I registered for a Wiki user, but now I always
>> have this error
>> "
>>   Community authentication
>>
>> The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a
>> cool-off period between account creation and logging in. Please try
>> again later, or contact the postgresql.org <http://postgresql.org>
>> webmasters if you have an urgent need to log in.

I expedited your "cooling-off" period manually. Please log into the wiki
once and then reply back. At that point we can turn on editor rights for
you.

Thanks,

Joe

--

Date:
On 04/27/2016 10:47 AM, Ozgun Erdogan wrote:
> Hi -
>
> I'd like to add my slides to the PGConf US webpage, but don't have edit
> access to the wiki page.
>
> Could you give me edit permissions?

Done

Thanks,

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Uploading Slides

From
"Regina Obe"
Date:
Can I have edit permissions to upload slides.

User: Reginaobe

Thanks,
Regina

Date:
On 05/11/2016 12:30 AM, Regina Obe wrote:
> Can I have edit permissions to upload slides.
>
> User: Reginaobe

Done

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Uploading Slides

From
Quan-Ha Le
Date:
at9:35 AM, Joe Conway <span dir="ltr"><<a href="mailto:mail@joeconway.com"
.8ex;border-left:1px#ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><span class="">On 05/11/2016 12:30 AM, Regina Obe wrote:<br /> >
becauseyou are subscribed to the Google Groups "PGConf US 2016 - Speakers" group.<br /> To post to this group, send
emailto <a href="mailto:pgconfus2016-speakers@postgresql.us">pgconfus2016-speakers@postgresql.us</a>.<br