editor privileges

From
Yeoh Ray Mond
Date:
Hi, could you please grant me editor rights to the 'Community Guide to
PostgreSQL GUI Tools' wiki?  I'm the publisher for some of the tools
listed (DB Doc, SQL Image Viewer, SQL Spreadsheets etc), and would like
to update some of the product details and links.  My community user ID
is rmyeoh.

Thank you.

Re: editor privileges

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 04/14/2016 12:00 AM, Yeoh Ray Mond wrote:
> Hi, could you please grant me editor rights to the 'Community Guide to
> PostgreSQL GUI Tools' wiki?  I'm the publisher for some of the tools
> listed (DB Doc, SQL Image Viewer, SQL Spreadsheets etc), and would like
> to update some of the product details and links.  My community user ID
> is rmyeoh.

Done

Joe

--