git.postgresql.org not responding?

Date:
See subject ... it responds to ping, but the http service not so much.
        regards, tom lane

Re: git.postgresql.org not responding?

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 4:20 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
See subject ... it responds to ping, but the http service not so much.

Yeah, same issue as the one just reported for the main website. I just got things back up to running.

--

Re: git.postgresql.org not responding?

From
Justin Clift
Date:
On 14 Apr 2016, at 15:20, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> See subject ... it responds to ping, but the http service not so much.

The mail server stopped receiving emails too, so not sure who/what/where
noticed the problem and fixed it.

It's working now though (as of a few minutes ago).

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi

Re: git.postgresql.org not responding?

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
TomLane <<a href="mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us">tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us</a>> wrote:<br /> > > See subject ... it
respondsto ping, but the http service not so much.<br /> ><br /> > The mail server stopped receiving emails too,

Re: git.postgresql.org not responding?

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Thanks Magnus. :)

Btw, should I ping you directly if/when it happens again?  I only knew
to ping Dave Page via Twitter, figuring he'd know who to er... page. :D

+ Justin

On 14 Apr 2016, at 15:22, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 4:20 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> See subject ... it responds to ping, but the http service not so much.
>
> Yeah, same issue as the one just reported for the main website. I just got things back up to running.
>

> --
>  Magnus Hagander
>  Me: http://www.hagander.net/
>  Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

- Indira Gandhi

Date:
Btw, should I ping you directly if/when it happens again?  I only knew
to ping Dave Page via Twitter, figuring he'd know who to er... page. :D

No, sending to this list like Tom did was correct. That, or highlight pginfra in #postgresql on irc.