Update on my book

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi,

My book is already displayed on the book list, but it was the beta release. The full version is now available, ebook and paperback. So here is an update for the book listing on the postgresql.org website. The patch is big because of the update on the cover picture.

Thanks.

Regards.

Attachment

Re: Update on my book

From
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Date:
On 12/02/2015 10:14 PM, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My book is already displayed on the book list, but it was the beta
> release. The full version is now available, ebook and paperback. So here
> is an update for the book listing on the postgresql.org
> <http://postgresql.org> website. The patch is big because of the update
> on the cover picture.

applied & thanks for the patch, the change will show up on the next site
build!

Stefan

Re: Update on my book

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
On 12/02/2015 10:14 PM, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My book is already displayed on the book list, but it was the beta
> release. The full version is now available, ebook and paperback. So here
> is an update for the book listing on the postgresql.org
> <http://postgresql.org> website. The patch is big because of the update
> on the cover picture.

applied & thanks for the patch, the change will show up on the next site
build!

Thanks a lot, Stefan!