pgfoundry link for pgbouncer is dead

From
AWeber - Bob Lunney
Date:
Hey there.  The http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgbouncer on https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgBouncer is dead now.  Long live pgbouncer.

- Bob

Re: pgfoundry link for pgbouncer is dead

Date:
On Fri, Mar  6, 2015 at 01:38:00PM -0500, AWeber - Bob Lunney wrote:
> Hey there.  The http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgbouncer on https://
> wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgBouncer is dead now.  Long live pgbouncer.

Confirmed.  Where is pgbouncer hosted now?

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

Re: pgfoundry link for pgbouncer is dead

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On 03/17/2015 01:27 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> On Fri, Mar  6, 2015 at 01:38:00PM -0500, AWeber - Bob Lunney wrote:
>> Hey there.  The http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgbouncer on https://
>> wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgBouncer is dead now.  Long live pgbouncer.
>
> Confirmed.  Where is pgbouncer hosted now?

It appears that the source is at git.postgresql.org but otherwise, the
project is dead. I can't find any place on the inner tubes that it
exists outside of pgfoundry.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc

Now I get it: your service is designed for a customer
base that grew up with Facebook, watches Japanese seizure
robot anime, and has the attention span of a gnat.
I'm not that user., "Tyler Riddle"

Re: pgfoundry link for pgbouncer is dead

From
Petr Jelinek
Date:
On 17/03/15 21:27, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Fri, Mar  6, 2015 at 01:38:00PM -0500, AWeber - Bob Lunney wrote:
>> Hey there.  The http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgbouncer on https://
>> wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgBouncer is dead now.  Long live pgbouncer.
>
> Confirmed.  Where is pgbouncer hosted now?

The main code repo/bugtracker/release download is at
https://github.com/markokr/pgbouncer-dev , it does not have any kind of
homepage beyond that atm.

Services

Re: pgfoundry link for pgbouncer is dead

Date:
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 10:32:18AM +0100, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> On 17/03/15 21:27, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >On Fri, Mar  6, 2015 at 01:38:00PM -0500, AWeber - Bob Lunney wrote:
> >>Hey there.  The http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgbouncer on https://
> >>wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgBouncer is dead now.  Long live pgbouncer.
> >
> >Confirmed.  Where is pgbouncer hosted now?
> >

> The main code repo/bugtracker/release download is at
> https://github.com/markokr/pgbouncer-dev , it does not have any kind
> of homepage beyond that atm.

OK, I have removed referenced to pgfoundry from the wiki page.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +