Commitfest URL problem

Date:
This URL usually points to the open commit-fest, but does not now:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/open/

It returns "Not found".

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

Re: Commitfest URL problem

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
commit-fest,but does not now:<br /> ><br /> >         <a
Asin, the previously open one was changed to in progress, but no new open one was created. <p dir="ltr">I'll take a
lookat this when I get back to my computer later today, unless someone else with commitfest manager permissions have
alreadyfixed it by then.<p dir="ltr">/Magnus <br />

Re: Commitfest URL problem

Date:
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 04:00:46PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2015 9:42 AM, "Bruce Momjian" <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> >
> > This URL usually points to the open commit-fest, but does not now:
> >
> >         https://commitfest.postgresql.org/open/
> >
> > It returns "Not found".
> >

> At first glance, that's because there is currently no open commitfest. As in,
> the previously open one was changed to in progress, but no new open one was
> created.
>
> I'll take a look at this when I get back to my computer later today, unless
> someone else with commitfest manager permissions have already fixed it by then.

Have we decided on when the next commitfest starts?

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

Re: Commitfest URL problem

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
+0100,Magnus Hagander wrote:<br /> > ><br /> > > On Feb 18, 2015 9:42 AM, "Bruce Momjian" <<a
usuallypoints to the open commit-fest, but does not now:<br /> > > ><br /> > > >        <a
becausethere is currently no open commitfest. As in,<br /> > > the previously open one was changed to in
Iget back to my computer later today, unless<br /> > > someone else with commitfest manager permissions have
dir="ltr">I'mpretty sure we have one more on the "regular schedule" of one every two months.<p dir="ltr">/Magnus <br />

Re: Commitfest URL problem

Date:
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 04:20:44PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > > I'll take a look at this when I get back to my computer later today, unless
> > > someone else with commitfest manager permissions have already fixed it by
> then.
> >
> > Have we decided on when the next commitfest starts?
> >

> I'm pretty sure we have one more on the "regular schedule" of one every two
> months.

Uh, this says February is the last one for 9.5:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/537DDE02.5030908@gmx.net

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

Re: Commitfest URL problem

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
> > then.
> > >
> > > Have we decided on when the next commitfest starts?
> > >

> > I'm pretty sure we have one more on the "regular schedule" of one every two
> > months.
>
> Uh, this says February is the last one for 9.5:
>
>     http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/537DDE02.5030908@gmx.net

That's what I had thought was the case also..?  It's certainly what I
recall from the developer meeting last year.
Thanks!
    Stephen

Re: Commitfest URL problem

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
href="mailto:bruce@momjian.us">bruce@momjian.us</a>)wrote:<br /> > > On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 04:20:44PM +0100,
MagnusHagander wrote:<br /> > > > > > I'll take a look at this when I get back to my computer later
today,unless<br /> > > > > > someone else with commitfest manager permissions have already fixed it
Februaryis the last one for 9.5:<br /> > ><br /> > >       <a
href="http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/537DDE02.5030908@gmx.net">http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/537DDE02.5030908@gmx.net</a><br
/>><br /> > That's what I had thought was the case also..?  It's certainly what I<br /> > recall from the
developermeeting last year.<br /> ><p dir="ltr">Yeah, you're right, I have an off by one error. I wasn't thinking of
theswitchover we just did :-) <p dir="ltr">I suggest for the next one, we just pick the regular date for now. We can
alwaysrename it later if we decide to change the schedule. <p dir="ltr">/Magnus <br />

Re: Commitfest URL problem

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

On Feb 18, 2015 10:42 AM, "Stephen Frost" <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:

> * Bruce Momjian (bruce@momjian.us) wrote:
> > > then.

> > > I'm pretty sure we have one more on the "regular schedule" of one every two
> > > months.
> >
> > Uh, this says February is the last one for 9.5:
> >
> >       http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/537DDE02.5030908@gmx.net
>
> That's what I had thought was the case also..?  It's certainly what I
> recall from the developer meeting last year.

Yeah, you're right, I have an off by one error. I wasn't thinking of the switchover we just did :-)

I suggest for the next one, we just pick the regular date for now. We can always rename it later if we decide to change the schedule.

Ok, I've created 2015-06  as the current open one.