Please approve psqlodbc at git.postgresql.org

From
Heikki Linnakangas
Date:
Hi,

I created a repository for the psqlodbc project at git.postgresql.org.
We're migrating from CVS (hooray!). Could someone with the powers
approve the repository, please?

- Heikki

Re: Please approve psqlodbc at git.postgresql.org

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 8:24 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a repository for the psqlodbc project at git.postgresql.org. We're
> migrating from CVS (hooray!). Could someone with the powers approve the
> repository, please?

Already fixed yesterday, as Heikki pinged me on irc while his mail was
stuck in the moderation queue.

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

Re: Please approve psqlodbc at git.postgresql.org

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 8:24 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
> <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I created a repository for the psqlodbc project at git.postgresql.org. We're
> > migrating from CVS (hooray!). Could someone with the powers approve the
> > repository, please?
>
> Already fixed yesterday, as Heikki pinged me on irc while his mail was
> stuck in the moderation queue.

Evidently I need to start receiving pgsql-www moderation requests as
well ...