Pgfoundry commits to committers email list

Date:
Is it time to rethink the idea of posting all pgfoundry commits to our
pgsql-committers list?  The X-Mailing-List email header tag I used to
use to filter these messages doesn't appear anymore.

http://enterprisedb.com

Re: Pgfoundry commits to committers email list

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Is it time to rethink the idea of posting all pgfoundry commits to our
> pgsql-committers list?  The X-Mailing-List email header tag I used to
> use to filter these messages doesn't appear anymore.

That may be a good idea - especially since the "decoupling" of pgfoundry.

I have no idea how thta's actually set up though, so I can't do it,
but +1 for actually doing it by someone who knows how :D

Re: Pgfoundry commits to committers email list

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> > Is it time to rethink the idea of posting all pgfoundry commits to our
> > pgsql-committers list?  The X-Mailing-List email header tag I used to
> > use to filter these messages doesn't appear anymore.
>
> That may be a good idea - especially since the "decoupling" of pgfoundry.
>
> I have no idea how thta's actually set up though, so I can't do it,
> but +1 for actually doing it by someone who knows how :D

Some pgfoundry admin needs to do that, I think.  Cc'ing Marc.