Mail accounts for RCs?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
WWW,

How are we handling mail accounts for Regional Contacts now?  Are we
still on hub.org for those, or do we have a new mail manager?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Mail accounts for RCs?

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:47 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> WWW,
>
> How are we handling mail accounts for Regional Contacts now?  Are we
> still on hub.org for those, or do we have a new mail manager?

This has been handled through the migration thread, right? There are
no further questions here?

(The answer being that we will have a new mail manager by the time of
the release)

Re: Mail accounts for RCs?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
> This has been handled through the migration thread, right? There are
> no further questions here?

Well, it hasn't been handled *yet*, but I was going to wait until after
the migration to start asking questions.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Mail accounts for RCs?

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>> This has been handled through the migration thread, right? There are
>> no further questions here?
>
> Well, it hasn't been handled *yet*, but I was going to wait until after
> the migration to start asking questions.

Sounds like a good plan :)