http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/ not responding

From
"Kevin Grittner"
Date:
In case you're not aware of it, the public gitweb site is not
responding.
-Kevin

Re: http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/ not responding

From
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Date:
On 10/26/2011 06:57 PM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> In case you're not aware of it, the public gitweb site is not
> responding.

hmm the OOM killer went wild on that box and I had to reset the VM, but
there seems to be something else broken - still looking into that...

Stefan

Date:
On 10/26/2011 07:23 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> On 10/26/2011 06:57 PM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
>> In case you're not aware of it, the public gitweb site is not
>> responding.
>
> hmm the OOM killer went wild on that box and I had to reset the VM, but
> there seems to be something else broken - still looking into that...

yeah seems like some git operations ran the box out of memory, we have
now increased the memory allocation for that VM to prevent that from
happening again...

Stefan