Freshmeat needs to be updated

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
We don't have any mention of 8.4.3 or Beta3

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake(at)jabber(dot)postgresql(dot)org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

Re: Freshmeat needs to be updated

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 07/09/2010 10:12 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> We don't have any mention of 8.4.3 or Beta3

Beta3 isn't out yet.

But yeah, I need to find my login again and update it.  Although it
would be better done by someone with more time ... Freshmeat's  UI is
somewhat labor-intensive.

--                                   -- Josh Berkus                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                           http://www.pgexperts.com

Re: Freshmeat needs to be updated

From
Selena Deckelmann
Date:
On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 07/09/2010 10:12 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>
>> We don't have any mention of 8.4.3 or Beta3
>
> Beta3 isn't out yet.
>
> But yeah, I need to find my login again and update it.  Although it would be
> better done by someone with more time ... Freshmeat's  UI is somewhat
> labor-intensive.

I can help out this time around if you can give me access.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me