Please create the "pgsql-testers" mailing list

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Marc, Sysadmins,

Please create the pgsql-testers mailing list for alpha and beta testers.Please make me the admin.  Please add this list
tothe public list of

lists on /community/lists.  Description is "For active testers of
PostgreSQL Alphas and Betas to report test results".

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

"Marc G. Fournier"