4 Training events waiting approval

From
Chander Ganesan
Date:
Last week (I believe on thursday) we submitted 4 new events to the
training events page.  However, I don't see those events online as of yet.

Are they still stuck in the queue, or do we need to resubmit them?

Thanks

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.

Re: 4 Training events waiting approval

From
Guido Barosio
Date:
All clear, approved.  No events in the queue at all atm.

gb.-