Moderation break

From
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Date:

Re: Moderation break

From
David Fetter
Date:
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 09:11:18PM -0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> Just a heads up I'll be on vacation tomorrow through March 9th,
> and thus very unlikely to be so bored as to actually do any
> email moderation. I think the least overlapping coverage with
> my lists is -general, so anyone moderating that list please
> check more often next week. Heck, we could probably use more
> mods for that list anyway.

I'd be happy to help moderate it.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Re: Moderation break

From
Guido Barosio
Date:
Gonna help also, no worries.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 9:48 PM, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 09:11:18PM -0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>> Just a heads up I'll be on vacation tomorrow through March 9th,
>> and thus very unlikely to be so bored as to actually do any
>> email moderation. I think the least overlapping coverage with
>> my lists is -general, so anyone moderating that list please
>> check more often next week. Heck, we could probably use more
>> mods for that list anyway.
>
> I'd be happy to help moderate it.
>
> Cheers,
> David.
> --
> David Fetter <david@fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
> Phone: +1 415 235 3778  AIM: dfetter666  Yahoo!: dfetter
> Skype: davidfetter      XMPP: david.fetter@gmail.com
>
> Remember to vote!
> Consider donating to Postgres: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate

Re: Moderation break

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009, David Fetter wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 09:11:18PM -0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>> Just a heads up I'll be on vacation tomorrow through March 9th,
>> and thus very unlikely to be so bored as to actually do any
>> email moderation. I think the least overlapping coverage with
>> my lists is -general, so anyone moderating that list please
>> check more often next week. Heck, we could probably use more
>> mods for that list anyway.
>
> I'd be happy to help moderate it.

Confirm address that I should add as a moderator, and I'll add you in ...
this one?

----

Re: Moderation break

From
David Fetter
Date:
On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 12:40:35AM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Feb 2009, David Fetter wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 09:11:18PM -0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>>> Just a heads up I'll be on vacation tomorrow through March 9th,
>>> and thus very unlikely to be so bored as to actually do any
>>> email moderation. I think the least overlapping coverage with
>>> my lists is -general, so anyone moderating that list please
>>> check more often next week. Heck, we could probably use more
>>> mods for that list anyway.
>>
>> I'd be happy to help moderate it.
>
> Confirm address that I should add as a moderator, and I'll add you in ...
> this one?

Yep :)

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Re: Moderation break

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
you should now be being inundated with email to be moderated :)

Date:
On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 12:49:17AM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> you should now be being inundated with email to be moderated :)

Thanks ;)

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!