spanish advocacy mailing list

From
"Guido Barosio"
Date:
Sorry for the x'ss, but I don't know who to chase for this one.

There are several guys working hard on some advocacy and I would like
to split efforts, like we are currently doing with the -admin / -
advocacy, lists.

Something like: pgsql-es-fomento@postgresql.org may be?

gb.-

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] spanish advocacy mailing list

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Guido Barosio escribió:
> Sorry for the x'ss, but I don't know who to chase for this one.
>
> There are several guys working hard on some advocacy and I would like
> to split efforts, like we are currently doing with the -admin / -
> advocacy, lists.
>
> Something like: pgsql-es-fomento@postgresql.org may be?

+1

I am getting a little worried about all the extra advocacy traffic on
es-ayuda.

"Guido Barosio"
Date:
Admins,

    Anyone willing to create the new list? :)

TIA

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 12:41 AM, Euler Taveira de Oliveira
<euler@timbira.com> wrote:
> Guido Barosio escreveu:
>> IMHO IRC is not that handy for many people, nor even searchable, though.
>>
> I have to agree with Guido here but the brazilian community uses IRC to
> help voting about tough decision like some steps in an event's
> organization. The regional advocacy mailing list has an important role
> when the goal is to increase the number of users in a region. At least
> in Brazil, it works (and I think in Europe too). We're using our
> "advocacy" mailing list to discuss about events, documentation,
> translations and everything that is off-topic to our -general mailing list.
>
> PS> the discussions in the Buenos Aires' PGDay were very productive. ;)
>

> --
>  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
>  http://www.timbira.com/

"Santiago Zarate"
Date:
finally, was this list created?... or still in progress?