Who is updating the PostgreSQL home page?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
WWW team,

Has someone taken charge of updating the PostgreSQL home page for the
upcoming update release?

Also -- please do not approve the news item I'm about to submit until
9am EDT Monday.

--Josh

Re: Who is updating the PostgreSQL home page?

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Sunday 21 September 2008 14:16:47 Josh Berkus wrote:
> WWW team,
>
> Has someone taken charge of updating the PostgreSQL home page for the
> upcoming update release?
>
> Also -- please do not approve the news item I'm about to submit until
> 9am EDT Monday.

If you're doing the release at 9AM Monday, we need the website updated before
that, which won't work for me, so I'll defer to Dave or Magnus. If things
aren't in place by 10AM, I'll be online to help out.

--
Robert Treat

Re: Who is updating the PostgreSQL home page?

From
"Guido Barosio"
Date:
There are already some notes in the spanish mailing list about the
8.3.4 release being available but not informed to the public.

gb.-

http://www.linkedin.com/in/gbarosio

Re: Who is updating the PostgreSQL home page?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Robert,

> If you're doing the release at 9AM Monday, we need the website updated before
> that, which won't work for me, so I'll defer to Dave or Magnus. If things
> aren't in place by 10AM, I'll be online to help out.

Well, that's 9am my time,which is noon your time.

--Josh

Re: Who is updating the PostgreSQL home page?

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Robert Treat wrote:
> On Sunday 21 September 2008 14:16:47 Josh Berkus wrote:
>> WWW team,
>>
>> Has someone taken charge of updating the PostgreSQL home page for the
>> upcoming update release?
>>
>> Also -- please do not approve the news item I'm about to submit until
>> 9am EDT Monday.
>>

> If you're doing the release at 9AM Monday, we need the website updated before
> that, which won't work for me, so I'll defer to Dave or Magnus. If things
> aren't in place by 10AM, I'll be online to help out.

I've loaded up the docs, and will start a mirror run soon. (This is the
part that still takes a long time). Once that's done, it should just be
updating the settings.php file and then kicking off a "small update",
which only takes minutes.

//Magnus

Re: Who is updating the PostgreSQL home page?

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> I've loaded up the docs, and will start a mirror run soon. (This is the
> part that still takes a long time). Once that's done, it should just be
> updating the settings.php file and then kicking off a "small update",
> which only takes minutes.

And the homepage. I'll do those at just before 2PM BST/9AM EDT.

--
Dave Page