Broken bug link

From
Greg Smith
Date:
If you're at http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/ and click on "bug
reporting form" that tries to take you to
http://archives.postgresql.org/support/submitbug which throws a 404.

Re: Broken bug link

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Greg Smith wrote:
> If you're at http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/ and click on "bug
> reporting form" that tries to take you to
> http://archives.postgresql.org/support/submitbug which throws a 404.

Hmm, interesting.  The problem here is that the description of the list
contains a relative link, which works when you are seeing it at
www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

I think the solution is to change the description link to be absolute,
which I've just done.

If anybody thinks different, please comment.

Re: Broken bug link

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Greg Smith wrote:
> > If you're at http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/ and click
> > on "bug reporting form" that tries to take you to
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/support/submitbug which throws a 404.
>
> Hmm, interesting.  The problem here is that the description of the
> list contains a relative link, which works when you are seeing it at
> www.postgresql.org/community/lists/
>
> I think the solution is to change the description link to be absolute,
> which I've just done.
>
> If anybody thinks different, please comment.

Seems right to me. All the links on the website point the right way
with BASE HREF, but we don't do that on archives...

//Magnus