pgfoundry down

From
"Jaime Casanova"
Date:
is the pgfoundry page with problems? i can't access to it...

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

Re: pgfoundry down

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 00:16:39 -0500
"Jaime Casanova" <systemguards@gmail.com> wrote:

> is the pgfoundry page with problems? i can't access to it...

Yes.

Re: pgfoundry down

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:

Re: pgfoundry down

From
"Jaime Casanova"
Date:
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> > is the pgfoundry page with problems? i can't access to it...
>
> Apparently depended on where you were accessing from ... had some issues last
> night with Alter.Net routing, while Teleglobe was still functioning properly
> ... happened around 2am or so my time ...

well, at least is working now

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova