Re: [CORE] Give Joshua Drake CVS commit rights?

From
dpage@pgadmin.org
Date:
On 4/19/08, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> I could use help from Joshua Drake on improving the docs.  Should we
> give him commit access and just tell him to deal only with
> documentation?

Btw, if you need a hand dealing with doc patches, I can help if Tom
trusts me with the car keys.

--
Dave Page

Re: [CORE] Give Joshua Drake CVS commit rights?

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
I have no idea how my mua managed to cc this to here. Please
disregard, and apologies to Bruce & JD :-(

--
Dave Page