Wiki logo

From
"Brendan Jurd"
Date:

Attachment

Re: Wiki logo

From
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Date:
Brendan Jurd wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I noticed that the elephant logo on wiki.postgresql.org has white
> pixels clinging to the periphery of the image.  It looks like it was
> cut out of an image with a white background.

could be - no idea from where dave took it ...

> I've modified the image found here
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000089/124/elephant.svgz to have
> the same colour as the existing logo, but with no unsightly background
> remnants.  Hope you find this useful.

Thanks for that one - wiki.postgresql.org now looks even better :-)

Stefan

Re: Wiki logo

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> Brendan Jurd wrote:

> > Hi there,
> >
> > I noticed that the elephant logo on wiki.postgresql.org has white
> > pixels clinging to the periphery of the image.  It looks like it was
> > cut out of an image with a white background.
> >

>  could be - no idea from where dave took it ...

He hacked it up pretty quickly from an image with a white background :-)

Thanks Brendan.

--
Dave Page

Re: Wiki logo

From
"Brendan Jurd"
Date:
On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 1:01 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
>  <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
>  > Brendan Jurd wrote:
>  > > Hi there,
>  > >
>  > > I noticed that the elephant logo on wiki.postgresql.org has white
>  > > pixels clinging to the periphery of the image.  It looks like it was
>  > > cut out of an image with a white background.
>  > >
>  >
>  >  could be - no idea from where dave took it ...
>
>  He hacked it up pretty quickly from an image with a white background :-)
>
>  Thanks Brendan.

My pleasure.  Nice to be able to use my web geek skills in the service
of the project.

And now, back to mangling my way through C code ... =/

Cheers,
BJ