stable_snapshot on ftp site

Date:
Right now we have CVS HEAD snapshot files in /dev and 8.2.X branch
snapshots in /stable_snapshot.  I am thinking we should have a
/dev_snapshot directory and put the CVS HEAD snapshots in there, so /dev
will be just tools.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

Re: stable_snapshot on ftp site

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 03:51:15PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Right now we have CVS HEAD snapshot files in /dev and 8.2.X branch
> snapshots in /stable_snapshot.  I am thinking we should have a
> /dev_snapshot directory and put the CVS HEAD snapshots in there, so /dev
> will be just tools.

A bit late, but still a +1 from me :)

Or possibly /snapshots/dev and /snapshots/stable?

//Magnus

Re: stable_snapshot on ftp site

Date:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 03:51:15PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Right now we have CVS HEAD snapshot files in /dev and 8.2.X branch
> > snapshots in /stable_snapshot.  I am thinking we should have a
> > /dev_snapshot directory and put the CVS HEAD snapshots in there, so /dev
> > will be just tools.
>
> A bit late, but still a +1 from me :)
>
> Or possibly /snapshots/dev and /snapshots/stable?

Yea, that's a good idea.

Date:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Right now we have CVS HEAD snapshot files in /dev and 8.2.X branch
> snapshots in /stable_snapshot.  I am thinking we should have a
> /dev_snapshot directory and put the CVS HEAD snapshots in there, so /dev
> will be just tools.

Would someone make this change please?

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

Re: stable_snapshot on ftp site