techdocs.postgresql.org redirection

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Hi,

I just noticed that if you go to www.postgresql.org/techdocs, it says
"the old site is available at techdocs.postgresql.org".  And if you
click on it, it goes nowhere -- because that address is redirecting to
the new page.

Probably that sentence should be removed.

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/5ZYLFMCVHXC
Essentially, you're proposing Kevlar shoes as a solution for the problem

Re: techdocs.postgresql.org redirection

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 05:05:49PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that if you go to www.postgresql.org/techdocs, it says
> "the old site is available at techdocs.postgresql.org".  And if you
> click on it, it goes nowhere -- because that address is redirecting to
> the new page.
>
> Probably that sentence should be removed.

Done. You do know that techdocs is user-editable (that means you), right?
:-P

//Magnus

Date:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 05:05:49PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just noticed that if you go to www.postgresql.org/techdocs, it says
> > "the old site is available at techdocs.postgresql.org".  And if you
> > click on it, it goes nowhere -- because that address is redirecting to
> > the new page.
> >
> > Probably that sentence should be removed.
>
> Done. You do know that techdocs is user-editable (that means you), right?
> :-P

Thanks, and sorry, I hadn't realized :-)

--
Alvaro Herrera                               http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org/
"Para tener más hay que desear menos"