ftp-archives.postgresql.org is down

From
"Nicholas Wheeler"
Date:
Heya...was wondering when I could expect ftp-archives.postgresql.org
to be back up... thanks in advance,
-- Nicholas

Re: ftp-archives.postgresql.org is down

From
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Date:
Nicholas Wheeler wrote:
> Heya...was wondering when I could expect ftp-archives.postgresql.org
> to be back up... thanks in advance,

hmm works for me - what problem do you see exactly ?

Stefan

Re: ftp-archives.postgresql.org is down

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> Nicholas Wheeler wrote:
> > Heya...was wondering when I could expect ftp-archives.postgresql.org
> > to be back up... thanks in advance,
>
> hmm works for me - what problem do you see exactly ?

Huh, what's that site?  It seems out of date, it only carries 8.2.2 for
example.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
FOO MANE PADME HUM

Re: ftp-archives.postgresql.org is down

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:

Date:

Re: ftp-archives.postgresql.org is down

From
"Nicholas Wheeler"
Date:
Works now! Thanks :-)

On 10/22/07, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

--
Nicholas Wheeler
Systems Administrator

Re: ftp-archives.postgresql.org is down

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Monday 22 October 2007 19:08, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> --On Monday, October 22, 2007 18:43:47 -0300 Alvaro Herrera
>
> <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> > Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> >>
> >> hmm works for me - what problem do you see exactly ?
> >
> > Huh, what's that site?  It seems out of date, it only carries 8.2.2 for
> > example.
>
> Right, that's why its -archives vs just ftp ... if you look at
> ftp.postgresql.org, you also won't find 8.2.2 ...

speaking of, shouldn't this be bumped up? ISTR something about only carrying
the last two versions of a given release (ie. 8.2.4 and 8.2.5).

--
Robert Treat