Request to add EnterpriseDB Postgres to Download page

From
"Derek Rodner"
Date:
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"CourierNew"">On the bottom of this page (<a
href="http://www.postgresql.org/download/">http://www.postgresql.org/download/</a>),there is a list of other ways to
getPostgres.  Mammoth is included among others.  Can we get EnterpriseDB Postgres listed there?</span></font><p
class="MsoNormal"style="text-autospace:none"><font face="Courier New" size="2"><span
class="MsoNormal"style="text-autospace:none"><font face="Courier New" size="2"><span
face="CourierNew" size="2"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">EnterpriseDB Postgres (link to
http://postgres.enterprisedb.com)- includes consistent cross-platform GUI installers that deliver the most commonly
style="text-autospace:none"><fontface="Courier New" size="2"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier
size="2"><spanstyle="font-size:10.0pt;
class="MsoNormal"><b><fontface="Times New Roman" size="2"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-weight:bold">EnterpriseDB
style="font-size:
style="font-size:
style="font-size:

Re: Request to add EnterpriseDB Postgres to Download page

From
Dave Page
Date:
Derek Rodner wrote:
> On the bottom of this page (http://www.postgresql.org/download/), there
> is a list of other ways to get Postgres.  Mammoth is included among
> others.  Can we get EnterpriseDB Postgres listed there?
>
> It should say:
>
> EnterpriseDB Postgres (link to http://postgres.enterprisedb.com) -
> includes consistent cross-platform GUI installers that deliver the most
> commonly needed PostgreSQL components and add-ons.

Can someone else (who doesn't work for EDB) pick this up, or at least
give the nod before I do it?

Thanks, Dave.

Re: Request to add EnterpriseDB Postgres to Download page

From
"Joshua D. Drake"