pdxpug mailing list archive page template and related pgSideNav needs update

From
Selena Deckelmann
Date:
Hello!

This page needs a template applied to it: http://
archives.postgresql.org/pdxpug/
Template should be very simlar to: http://archives.postgresql.org/sfpug/

Also, pgSideNav should be updated to include pdxpug, when one is
looking at PDXPUG, SFPUG or SYDPUG archives.

Thanks!
-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
Information Systems Manager

Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> Hello!
>
> This page needs a template applied to it:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pdxpug/
> Template should be very simlar to: http://archives.postgresql.org/sfpug/
>
> Also, pgSideNav should be updated to include pdxpug, when one is looking
> at PDXPUG, SFPUG or SYDPUG archives.

Done - should be visible within a few hours.

Regards, Dave.

Re: pdxpug mailing list archive page template and related pgSideNav needs update

From
Selena Deckelmann
Date:
On Jul 30, 2007, at 2:07 PM, Dave Page wrote:

> Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> This page needs a template applied to it:
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pdxpug/
>> Template should be very simlar to: http://archives.postgresql.org/
>> sfpug/
>>
>> Also, pgSideNav should be updated to include pdxpug, when one is
>> looking
>> at PDXPUG, SFPUG or SYDPUG archives.
>
> Done - should be visible within a few hours.

Thanks a lot, Dave!

One more thing -- can we be added to http://archives.postgresql.org
as well? We should be in the "User Groups Lists" block.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that before.

-selena

Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> On Jul 30, 2007, at 2:07 PM, Dave Page wrote:
>
>> Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> This page needs a template applied to it:
>>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pdxpug/
>>> Template should be very simlar to: http://archives.postgresql.org/sfpug/
>>>
>>> Also, pgSideNav should be updated to include pdxpug, when one is looking
>>> at PDXPUG, SFPUG or SYDPUG archives.
>>
>> Done - should be visible within a few hours.
>
> Thanks a lot, Dave!
>
> One more thing -- can we be added to http://archives.postgresql.org as
> well? We should be in the "User Groups Lists" block.
>
> Sorry, I forgot to mention that before.

My fault - I should have remembered it. It's done now.

Regards, Dave