Website moderation messages require moderation?

From
Dave Page
Date:
Hi Marc,

How come the moderation messages from the website are now getting caught
in the slavestothewww moderation queue? It seems to be catching them
because they contain lines starting with 'approve', but thats always
been the case and this has just started in the last week or two.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Website moderation messages require moderation?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:

Date:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Nothing that I've changed ... is it maybe coming from a different address?  I
> thought we had put in a special rule to let certain messages pass through
> unmolested?

No - I double checked that as part of the server move. The messages say
they're catching it on 'approve' as well - not the address.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Website moderation messages require moderation?

From
Magnus Hagander
Dave Page wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>

>> Nothing that I've changed ... is it maybe coming from a different
>> address?  I thought we had put in a special rule to let certain
>> messages pass through unmolested?
>
> No - I double checked that as part of the server move. The messages say
> they're catching it on 'approve' as well - not the address.

It *is* coming through a different server, though, isn't it? Since
wwwmaster now lives on tribble..
.
//Magnus

Date: