bug report form not working?

Date:
I've seen a couple people now complaining that the bug report form is
rejecting all email addresses, eg

> Note, I attempted to submit this via the bug reporting page at
> http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/system/handleform.php but no matter which
> of my several email addresses I attempted to use, the system always
> complained "The email address you entered does not appear to be valid."

Can someone look into that?

            regards, tom lane

Re: bug report form not working?

From
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Date:

Re: bug report form not working?

From
Dave Page
Tom Lane wrote:
> I've seen a couple people now complaining that the bug report form is
> rejecting all email addresses, eg
>
>> Note, I attempted to submit this via the bug reporting page at
>> http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/system/handleform.php but no matter which
>> of my several email addresses I attempted to use, the system always
>> complained "The email address you entered does not appear to be valid."
>
> Can someone look into that?

Yeah, it's been investigated on and off for a couple of days and various
fixes tried. Magnus tested earlier today and apparently it is now OK.

Regards, Dave