Is archives working for August?

Date:
I just searched the PostgreSQL archives for  'packages' sorted by date:

http://search.postgresql.org/archives.search?cs=utf-8&fm=on&dt=back&q=packages&ul=http%3A%2F%2Farchives.postgresql.org%2F%25&dp=0&o=0&ps=20&s=date

The first item is July, not August, even though there was a posting
yesterday about packages:

    http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-08/msg00384.php

Are archives working properly?  I searched proposal and that still
didn't work.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us

Re: Is archives working for August?

Date:
Uh, this still is not working.  Can someone else confirm the failure?

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us

Re: Is archives working for August?

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Uh, this still is not working.  Can someone else confirm the failure?

> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> I just searched the PostgreSQL archives for  'packages' sorted by date:

http://search.postgresql.org/archives.search?cs=utf-8&fm=on&dt=back&q=packages&ul=http%3A%2F%2Farchives.postgresql.org%2F%25&dp=0&o=0&ps=20&s=date

>> The first item is July, not August, even though there was a posting

I can confirm this behavior. However I have not confirmed that it is the
archives versus the search engine. Search may not have indexed it yet.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Is archives working for August?

Date:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Uh, this still is not working.  Can someone else confirm the failure?

> > Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >> I just searched the PostgreSQL archives for  'packages' sorted by date:

http://search.postgresql.org/archives.search?cs=utf-8&fm=on&dt=back&q=packages&ul=http%3A%2F%2Farchives.postgresql.org%2F%25&dp=0&o=0&ps=20&s=date

> >> The first item is July, not August, even though there was a posting
>
> I can confirm this behavior. However I have not confirmed that it is the
> archives versus the search engine. Search may not have indexed it yet.

But the posting is from August 7:

Certainly our delay for indexing isn't four days.

--

Date:
>> I can confirm this behavior. However I have not confirmed that it is the
>> archives versus the search engine. Search may not have indexed it yet.
>
> But the posting is from August 7:
>
>     * From: "Pavel Stehule" <pavel ( dot ) stehule ( at ) hotmail ( dot ) com>
>     * To: pgsql-hackers ( at ) postgresql ( dot ) org
>     * Subject: proposal for PL packages for 8.3.
>     * Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:44:42 +0200
>
> Certainly our delay for indexing isn't four days.

I don't know :) I was just saying that I haven't confirmed it. I do not
like to make assumptions.

Sinceerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/