Solaris binaries?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

Marc set up a folder in /ftp for the solaris binaries, but somehow they're
not getting pulled over.   Is there something else  we need to do?

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant

Re: Solaris binaries?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Not being pulled over where?

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Marc set up a folder in /ftp for the solaris binaries, but somehow they're
> not getting pulled over.   Is there something else  we need to do?
>
> --Josh
>
> --
> __Aglio Database Solutions_______________
> Josh Berkus               Consultant
> josh@agliodbs.com     www.agliodbs.com
> Ph: 415-752-2500    Fax: 415-752-2387
> 2166 Hayes Suite 200    San Francisco, CA

----

Re: Solaris binaries?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Marc,

> Not being pulled over where?

Into downloads/binary/solaris.  Take a look, there are no files there.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Solaris binaries?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
>> Not being pulled over where?
>
> Into downloads/binary/solaris.  Take a look, there are no files there.

There haven't been any solaris binaries uploaded yet:

postgresql# du -sk */solaris
2       v7.3.13/solaris
2       v7.3.14/solaris
2       v7.4.11/solaris
2       v7.4.12/solaris
2       v8.0.6/solaris
2       v8.0.7/solaris
2       v8.1.2/solaris
2       v8.1.3/solaris

The directories are there, just haven't been uploaded into yet ... just a
guess, but I suspect the web side doesn't show anything that is an 'empty
directory' ...

----

Re: Solaris binaries?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Marc,

> There haven't been any solaris binaries uploaded yet:

Who's supposed to do the uploading?  And how?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Solaris binaries?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
the following three ppl at Sun were provided, on March 2nd, with a
login/passwd to enable them to upload the files when they are ready:

Rob Stephens <Robert.Stephens@Sun.COM>
Robert Lor <Robert.Lor@Sun.COM>
Mary Bennion <Mary.Bennion@Sun.COM>

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
>> There haven't been any solaris binaries uploaded yet:
>
> Who's supposed to do the uploading?  And how?
>

> --
> Josh Berkus
> Aglio Database Solutions
> San Francisco

----

Re: Solaris binaries?

From
"Dave Page"

I was just wondering why you hadn't got back to me about the Solaris
uploads Josh - good job I didn't spend any time on it :-p

/D