pgFoundry & Gborg visibility ...

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Mark Woodward does bring up a good point on -hackers ... "finding" either
of them isn't necessarily made easy ...

Looking at: http://www.postgresql.org/download/

the links to both are way at the bottom of the page ... while
"Commercial Products" gets high visibility in the left menu ...

Can we get lines to pgFoundry & GBorg on the top left menu as well?

----

Re: pgFoundry & Gborg visibility ...

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
> Mark Woodward does bring up a good point on -hackers ...
> "finding" either of them isn't necessarily made easy ...
>
> Looking at: http://www.postgresql.org/download/
>
> the links to both are way at the bottom of the page ... while
> "Commercial Products" gets high visibility in the left menu ...
>
> Can we get lines to pgFoundry & GBorg on the top left menu as well?

How about like http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/download/
Looks ok?

//Magnus

Date:
On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, Magnus Hagander wrote:

>> Mark Woodward does bring up a good point on -hackers ...
>> "finding" either of them isn't necessarily made easy ...
>>
>> Looking at: http://www.postgresql.org/download/
>>
>> the links to both are way at the bottom of the page ... while
>> "Commercial Products" gets high visibility in the left menu ...
>>
>> Can we get lines to pgFoundry & GBorg on the top left menu as well?
>
> How about like http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/download/
> Looks ok?

Looks good to me, thanks :)

----

Date:
> >> Mark Woodward does bring up a good point on -hackers ...
> >> "finding" either of them isn't necessarily made easy ...
> >>
> >> Looking at: http://www.postgresql.org/download/
> >>
> >> the links to both are way at the bottom of the page ... while
> >> "Commercial Products" gets high visibility in the left menu ...
> >>
> >> Can we get lines to pgFoundry & GBorg on the top left menu as well?
> >
> > How about like http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/download/
> > Looks ok?
>
> Looks good to me, thanks :)

Ok, applied, will be in next site build.

//Magnus