Date/time on wwwmaster?

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
It appears not to use ntp sync? Right now it's 19:07 GMT, but
svr2.postgresql.org reports 18:55.

Marc, something you can set up? Should be on all the servers if
possible. But I would assume this has to be set on the host and not
inside the VM?

//Magnus

Re: Date/time on wwwmaster?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Done ... will sync every 12 hours ...

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> It appears not to use ntp sync? Right now it's 19:07 GMT, but
> svr2.postgresql.org reports 18:55.
>
> Marc, something you can set up? Should be on all the servers if
> possible. But I would assume this has to be set on the host and not
> inside the VM?
>
> //Magnus

----

Re: Date/time on wwwmaster?

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
Great.
Have you checked the other *.postgresql.org servers running on hub.org
as well? If not, please do ;-)

//Magnus

> Done ... will sync every 12 hours ...
>
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
> > It appears not to use ntp sync? Right now it's 19:07 GMT, but
> > svr2.postgresql.org reports 18:55.
> >
> > Marc, something you can set up? Should be on all the servers if
> > possible. But I would assume this has to be set on the host and not
> > inside the VM?
> >
> > //Magnus
> >

> ----
> Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services
> (http://www.hub.org)
> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy
>  ICQ: 7615664

Re: Date/time on wwwmaster?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Great.
> Have you checked the other *.postgresql.org servers running on hub.org
> as well? If not, please do ;-)

All the servers I setup have a set 'cron' that gets run on them all :)  I
never setup borg, only helped get things running for the vServer(s)
running on it, so didn't even think about checking the system cron over
there ... :(  Sorry ...

----

Re: Date/time on wwwmaster?

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
> > Great.
> > Have you checked the other *.postgresql.org servers running
> on hub.org
> > as well? If not, please do ;-)
>
> All the servers I setup have a set 'cron' that gets run on
> them all :)  I never setup borg, only helped get things
> running for the vServer(s) running on it, so didn't even
> think about checking the system cron over there ... :(  Sorry ...

Oh, I see. Ok, thanks for checking and fixing :-)

//Magnus