Please remove Malvern event

Date:
Please remove this event from our PostgreSQL events system (scheduled
for tomorrow, Saturday):

    http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.321

The event is cancelled but the author did not inform us.  I have
complained to him.

Re: Please remove Malvern event

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:
Hi,

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Please remove this event from our PostgreSQL events system (scheduled
> for tomorrow, Saturday):
>
>     http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.321

Ok, I've disabled it. Will disappear in next site build.

Devrim GUNDUZ
Kivi Bilişim Teknolojileri - http://www.kivi.com.tr
                       http://www.gunduz.org

Re: Please remove Malvern event

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
> Please remove this event from our PostgreSQL events system
> (scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday):
>
>     http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.321
>
> The event is cancelled but the author did not inform us.  I
> have complained to him.

Done.

//Magnus

Re: Please remove Malvern event

From
Dave Page

On 28/10/05 3:23 pm, "Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> wrote:

>> Please remove this event from our PostgreSQL events system
>> (scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday):
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.321
>>
>> The event is cancelled but the author did not inform us.  I
>> have complained to him.
>
> Done.
>
> //Magnus

Shouldn't you be sleeping? You've got an early start in the morning :-p

Regards, Dave

which charset use for cyrilic?

From
Zet
Date:
Hi

Which charset is need to be set in database for cyrilic?

I've used till now WIN, but today I found a problem

for example:

SELECT *
FROM table
WHERE a = 'слово'

returns me a record, where a = 'фраза'

after I tried UNICODE
but for most of cyrilic words PG gives error like
"invalid byte sequence for encoding "UNICODE":..."

Regards,
Zet

Date:
> >> Please remove this event from our PostgreSQL events system
> (scheduled
> >> for tomorrow, Saturday):
> >>
> >> http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.321
> >>
> >> The event is cancelled but the author did not inform us.  I have
> >> complained to him.
> >
> > Done.
> >
> > //Magnus
>
> Shouldn't you be sleeping? You've got an early start in the
> morning :-p

Nah, sleeping is for the weak!

//Magnus

Re: which charset use for cyrilic?

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Friday 28 October 2005 12:46, Zet wrote:
> Hi
>
> Which charset is need to be set in database for cyrilic?
>
> I've used till now WIN, but today I found a problem
>
> for example:
>
> SELECT *
> FROM table
> WHERE a = 'слово'
>
> returns me a record, where a = 'фраза'
>
> after I tried UNICODE
> but for most of cyrilic words PG gives error like
> "invalid byte sequence for encoding "UNICODE":..."

We barely get responses on this list for issues that are actually web related,
if you want an answer for this you better send it to pgsql-general!  :-)

--
Robert Treat