Greenplum sponsor?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Robert,

I thought we added Greenplum as a sponsor some time ago?   I don't see it
on the sponsors page.  The justification is:

1) They are sponsoring my community work 50% time
2) They are sponsoring Simon around 50% time
3) They are sponsoring the Bizgres project
4) 3 of their other employees have made minor contributions to the PG code
and another employee is working on a major contribution.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Greenplum sponsor?

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Josh Berkus wrote:

>Robert,
>
>I thought we added Greenplum as a sponsor some time ago?   I don't see it
>on the sponsors page.  The justification is:
>
>1) They are sponsoring my community work 50% time
>2) They are sponsoring Simon around 50% time
>3) They are sponsoring the Bizgres project
>4) 3 of their other employees have made minor contributions to the PG code
>and another employee is working on a major contribution.

I second this listing.

Sincerely,

Joshau D. Drake

Re: Greenplum sponsor?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Robert,
>
> I thought we added Greenplum as a sponsor some time ago?   I don't see it
> on the sponsors page.  The justification is:
>
> 1) They are sponsoring my community work 50% time
> 2) They are sponsoring Simon around 50% time
> 3) They are sponsoring the Bizgres project
> 4) 3 of their other employees have made minor contributions to the PG code
> and another employee is working on a major contribution.

Sounds to me like they should   be on there too ...

----

Re: Greenplum sponsor?

From
Josh Berkus