Pgfoundry very slow

Date:
Would someone find out why pgfoundry is so slow? I reported it to Marc a
few hours ago and it is still very slow in pulling up pages.

Re: Pgfoundry very slow

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Bruce,

> Would someone find out why pgfoundry is so slow? I reported it to Marc a
> few hours ago and it is still very slow in pulling up pages.

Search engine issues.   We're aware of it.     Marc discovered something in
pgFoundry which is recursive for the search engines, and need to fix it.

--Josh

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Pgfoundry very slow

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
The new Dual-Xeon got in yesterday, and is now online ... I'm moving
pgfoundry over to it right now, which should make a major difference as
well ... it will be moved before I go to bed tonight ...

----