What's new link on top page busted ...

From
James Robinson
Date:
Howdy!

The 'What's new in 8.0' link on the top page is busted -- oughta refer
to "/docs/whatsnew.html", not "/docs/whatsnew" .

----
James Robinson
Socialserve.com

Re: What's new link on top page busted ...

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
>Howdy!
>
>The 'What's new in 8.0' link on the top page is busted -- oughta refer
>to "/docs/whatsnew.html", not "/docs/whatsnew" .

This seems to have been an issue with one specific mirror. I've made
sure this mirror is disabled until we've figured out exactly waht it is.
DNSes should update within approx 15 minutes.

//Magnus