Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.2 Now Available

From
"Dave Page"

Any reason why we keep plugging this 'page' when the torrents are (or
should be) listed on the main website at
http://www.postgresql.org/download/bittorrent ? Not only is the
bt.postgresql.org page the old design, but it's missing it's stylesheets
and images, and has numerous links to the old site on it. Frankly it's
embarrassing.

Regards, Dave.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.2 Now Available

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
>> And, for Bittorrent Users, David has put up the tar packages at:
>>
>>      http://bt.postgresql.org
>>

> Any reason why we keep plugging this 'page' when the torrents are (or
> should be) listed on the main website at
> http://www.postgresql.org/download/bittorrent ? Not only is the
> bt.postgresql.org page the old design, but it's missing it's stylesheets
> and images, and has numerous links to the old site on it. Frankly it's
> embarrassing.

I believe David asked for some method of him being able to update the www
site, so that we *can* use it in announcements?  When I did the
announcement up, I checked teh www/bittorrent page and it still hadn't
been updated, altho David's end was done ...

----