Interview in French e-Mag

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Hopefully I didn't mis-represent anything, and tried to plug places like
CP and SRA ... and no, I didn't answer the questinos in french, my french
isn't *that* good ...

http://developpeur.journaldunet.com/itws/itw-postgresql-marcgfournier.shtml

----

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Interview in French e-Mag

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Guillaume LELARGE wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>
>> Hopefully I didn't mis-represent anything, and tried to plug places like CP
>> and SRA ... and no, I didn't answer the questinos in french, my french
>> isn't *that* good ...
>>
>> http://developpeur.journaldunet.com/itws/itw-postgresql-marcgfournier.shtml
>>
> I've just read your interview. It was really interesting : new features of
> 8.0, windows port, the project, companies around postgresql... yep, fair and
> balanced :)

Thanks ... last time I did an 'interview', I didn't realize it was and
tended to have focused less on what I should have, and more on what I
shouldn't have :(  definitely didn't come out as I would have liked ...
this one was easier since I wasn't put on the spot :)

----

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Interview in French e-Mag

From
Guillaume LELARGE
Date:

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Attachment

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Interview in French e-Mag

From
Francois Suter
Date:
Hi,

> Hopefully I didn't mis-represent anything, and tried to plug places
> like CP and SRA ... and no, I didn't answer the questinos in french,
> my french isn't *that* good ...
>
> http://developpeur.journaldunet.com/itws/itw-postgresql-
> marcgfournier.shtml

Very nice. I had been contacted by the journalist a while ago about an
interview. I had given him a few leads and then hadn't heard anything
anymore. I'm glad something came out of it eventually.

Cheers

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Si ce n'est pas de moi, c'est de Confucius" - Lao Tseu