More PWN files

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Dave,

Last 2 weeks.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant
josh@agliodbs.com     www.agliodbs.com
Ph: 415-752-2500    Fax: 415-752-2387
2166 Hayes Suite 200    San Francisco, CA

Attachment

Re: More PWN files

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
>Dave,
>
>Last 2 weeks.

Not dave, but I took a look anyway...

Are all those "Â" really supposed to be there? Some of them look
very much out of place.

//Magnus

Re: More PWN files

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Magnus,

> Are all those "Â" really supposed to be there? Some of them look
> very much out of place.

Hmmmm ... looks like a bug in text2html.   Those should be " ", although
even that's unnecessary.    I'll sift the  out and re-send.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: More PWN files

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Magnus,

Fixed now.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Attachment

Re: More PWN files

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
Applied.

I also manually <a href:ified the links. Dave said something about your
script supposing to do that, but it hadn't done it. If it's supposed to
do it, you need to check the script :-)

//Magnus

Re: More PWN files

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Magnus,

> I also manually <a href:ified the links. Dave said something about your
> script supposing to do that, but it hadn't done it. If it's supposed to
> do it, you need to check the script :-)

Dammit!  This thing *was* working perfectly.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: More PWN files