gborg gone

From
Dennis Bjorklund
Date:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/ shows the default apache page now instead of
the usual content. That can't be good.

--
/Dennis Björklund

Re: gborg gone

From
Chris Ryan
Date:
    GBorg is back up. I logged in and checked. Apache was not running
so I started it and everything appears to be working correctly now. Not
sure why apache wasn't running though.

Chris Ryan

--- Dennis Bjorklund <db@zigo.dhs.org> wrote:

> http://gborg.postgresql.org/ shows the default apache page now
> instead of
> the usual content. That can't be good.
>
> --
> /Dennis Bj�rklund
>

> ---------------------------(end of
> broadcast)---------------------------

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: gborg gone

From
Thomas Hallgren
Date:
Chris,

>    GBorg is back up. I logged in and checked. Apache was not running
>so I started it and everything appears to be working correctly now. Not
>sure why apache wasn't running though.

Gborg is down (it is showing the Apache test page again).

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Re: gborg gone

From
Chris Ryan
Date:
    GBorg appears to be back up now.

Chris Ryan

--- Thomas Hallgren <thhal@mailblocks.com> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> >    GBorg is back up. I logged in and checked. Apache was not
> running
> >so I started it and everything appears to be working correctly now.
> Not
> >sure why apache wasn't running though.
> >

> Gborg is down (it is showing the Apache test page again).
>
> Regards,
> Thomas Hallgren

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Re: gborg gone

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Server move happened early this morning ... we're supposed to be on a
multi-homed, bgp routed network now, in our permanent rack ...