FW: [webmaster] 7.4 Documentation

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Guys,

Anyone know who normally produces these?

Regards, Dave

From: webmaster-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:webmaster-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Glen Edmonds
Sent: 12 January 2005 00:14
To: webmaster@postgresql.org
Subject: [webmaster] 7.4 Documentation

Hi,

The new, big, single-file 7.4 documentation pdf doesn't have any book marks, making it very cumbersome to use.
Previous versions did, and frankly all good documentation does.

Could you please pass on to whomever handles the doc to build the pdf with bookmarks?

Thanks,
Glen

Re: FW: [webmaster] 7.4 Documentation

From
Kris Jurka

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Dave Page wrote:

> Anyone know who normally produces these?

I produced the current 7.4 pdf docs.

>     The new, big, single-file 7.4 documentation pdf doesn't have any
> book marks, making it very cumbersome to use.

Since the docs were combined into one giant book instead of separate ones,
openjade crashes when trying to turn them into a pdf.  I was able to
create the pdfs using plain jade, but the bookmarks feature is an openjade
extension that is not available in plain jade.

Kris Jurka