postgresql.mp3

From
Michael Fuhr
Date:
FAQ 1.1 mentions http://www.postgresql.org/postgresql.mp3 but the
URL doesn't have an <A> tag and the file doesn't exist anyway.
I did find an MP3 file at:

http://postgresql.rmplc.co.uk/postgresql.mp3

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Re: postgresql.mp3

Date:
Thanks. I removed the mention in the FAQ.

Michael Fuhr wrote:
> FAQ 1.1 mentions http://www.postgresql.org/postgresql.mp3 but the
> URL doesn't have an <A> tag and the file doesn't exist anyway.
> I did find an MP3 file at:
>
> http://postgresql.rmplc.co.uk/postgresql.mp3
>
> --
> Michael Fuhr
> http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Re: postgresql.mp3

From
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Date:

Re: postgresql.mp3

From
Michael Fuhr
Date:
On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 05:41:03AM -0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> >> FAQ 1.1 mentions http://www.postgresql.org/postgresql.mp3 but the
> >> URL doesn't have an <A> tag and the file doesn't exist anyway.
>
> > Thanks. I removed the mention in the FAQ.
>
> Can we also reinstate the file? That link is still mentioned in a
> number of (external) places.

If somebody reinstates the file, then shouldn't the FAQ mention it
as it did before?

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Re: postgresql.mp3

From
"Dave Page"

Not overly easy in the new site as all URLs get rewritten and pages
generated from the appropriate templates etc. We could stick it under
the /files/ area which is there for plain old fashioned files.

> If somebody reinstates the file, then shouldn't the FAQ mention it
> as it did before?

Yup.

/D

Re: postgresql.mp3

From
Robert Treat
On Saturday 08 January 2005 15:24, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

Attached is a patch that adds this reference back into the FAQ.  The file now
lives under files/ as Dave mentioned above.

--
Robert Treat

Re: postgresql.mp3

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

Robert Treat wrote:
> On Saturday 08 January 2005 15:24, Dave Page wrote:

[ Attachment, skipping... ]