New News Entry

From
www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Date:
A new entry has been added to the news database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?243

Submitted by: elein@varlena.com
Headline: Slony-1 on OnLamp
The first of several articles about Slony-1 by Elein Mustain (elein@varlena.com) has been posted on O\'Reilly\'s OnLamp
website (www.onlamp.com).

Story:

This first article is an overview of what Slony is and how it works. Following articles will contain examples of how to
installand use the Slony-1 Replication System for PostgreSQL.

Re: New News Entry

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: New News Entry

From
elein
Date:
I was not sure of the correct format for the links.
I thought they would be changed into links without
having me include the html. (Hmmm...perhaps some
linking hints on the submission page would help?)

Could you please make the www.onlamp.com
<A HREF=http://www.onlamp.com>O'Reilly's OnLamp</A>

Thank you and thanks for your quick approval.

Elein

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 01:06:22PM +0200, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

interfaces page

From
Gavin Sherry
Date:
Hi all,

I've finished working on interfaces.html. This page is a list of language
bindings, tools and addons.

I've merged related.html with it so that can now be removed. I didn't want
to do so before discussing, however.

I also deleted any projects which were either poorly maintained and minor
in nature or which I could no longer find (ie, link broken, etc).

That being said, most of the content is still there. I'm sure there are
huge gaps. I've included a par at the bottom suggesting people mail
webmaster@postgresql.org if they want their project on the list. Do we
have a better procedure for this? I'm happy to maintain this myself.

So, let me know if anyone objects to my removing from existence the
related page and also if there are any gaping holes in interfaces.html
which I should plug.

Gavin

Content TODO items

From
Gavin Sherry
Date:
Hi all,

There has been much talk of content being the bottle neck for a new site.
Here is a todo list as I see it:

* Related projects page: do we remove (Gavin)
* Case studies: Omar has done some work on this
(http://postgresql.tinysofa.com/about/casestudies) and Josh, Robert and I
will be working on adding more case studies. This will be a longer term
project.
* Press page -- waiting on content
* Downloads page to have links to other projects (Done on Omar's site.
Omar, can you send a patch?)
* Company list and hosting solutions from techdocs

---

Is there anything else? If not, there's not a lot of stuff to be done...

Gavin

Re: New News Entry

From
"Vishal Kashyap @ [SaiHertz]"
Date:
Dear Elein,

Would you plz send me the link.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:09:49 -0800, elein <elein@varlena.com> wrote:
> I was not sure of the correct format for the links.
> I thought they would be changed into links without
> having me include the html. (Hmmm...perhaps some
> linking hints on the submission page would help?)
>
> Could you please make the www.onlamp.com
> <A HREF=http://www.onlamp.com>O'Reilly's OnLamp</A>
>
> Thank you and thanks for your quick approval.
>
> Elein
>

> On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 01:06:22PM +0200, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.
Did you know SaiPACS is one and only PACS
Management tool.
http://saihertz.com,
http://vishalkashyap.tk

Re: New News Entry

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: New News Entry

From
"Vishal Kashyap @ [SaiHertz]"
Date:
Opps me  a lazy bone got it anyhow thanks.

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.
Did you know SaiPACS is one and only PACS
Management tool.
http://saihertz.com,
http://vishalkashyap.tk

Re: New News Entry