Infrastructure TODO list

Date:
At a minimum I think we need an infrastructure TODO list, which outlines
all the items needed to be completed on the server and the web sites.

I can host it here on my server and give people shell accounts to update
it.  It can be like our current project TODO list or more like the WIn32
project page.

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infrastructure TODO list

From
Neil Conway
Date:
On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 07:15, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> At a minimum I think we need an infrastructure TODO list

I think that's a good idea.

> I can host it here on my server and give people shell accounts to update
> it.  It can be like our current project TODO list or more like the WIn32
> project page.

Perhaps this is the sort of thing a wiki might be useful for?

-Neil

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infrastructure TODO list

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 00:08, Neil Conway wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 07:15, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > At a minimum I think we need an infrastructure TODO list
>
> I think that's a good idea.
>
> > I can host it here on my server and give people shell accounts to update
> > it.  It can be like our current project TODO list or more like the WIn32
> > project page.
>
> Perhaps this is the sort of thing a wiki might be useful for?

Justin, can we also get a status update on the plone/zope fixes your man
was going to take a stab at? TIA.

Robert Treat

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infrastructure TODO list

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Robert Treat wrote:
<snip>
> Justin, can we also get a status update on the plone/zope fixes your man
> was going to take a stab at? TIA.

Good thought.

I haven't followed it closely, so I'm not sure if he's got an account
yet.  He's been away, working on something else, and only got back in
the last few days.

I think I've still got root on the techdocs site, so I can create the
account for him if no-one else has time to.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Robert Treat

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infrastructure TODO list

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Justin Clift wrote:

> Robert Treat wrote:
> <snip>
>> Justin, can we also get a status update on the plone/zope fixes your man
>> was going to take a stab at? TIA.
>
> Good thought.
>
> I haven't followed it closely, so I'm not sure if he's got an account yet.
> He's been away, working on something else, and only got back in the last few
> days.
>
> I think I've still got root on the techdocs site, so I can create the account
> for him if no-one else has time to.

go for it, its why you have root :)

----