Idea to make the announements clearer

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
It's really easy to miss that the announcements and events on the
postgresql.org home page will reveal more information if you click on
the header.  Maybe someone could add a clickable "(more...)" after the
short text, so it's more obvious.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: Idea to make the announements clearer

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: Idea to make the announements clearer

From
Michael Glaesemann
Date:
On Jul 26, 2004, at 2:34 PM, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>
>> Maybe someone could add a clickable "(more...)" after the
>> short text, so it's more obvious.
>
> Does this one look good?
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/index-devrim.php

I think so. I think More... would also look good (as an alternative to
More>>)

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

Date:

Date:
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > It's really easy to miss that the announcements and events on the
> > postgresql.org home page will reveal more information if you click
> > on the header.  Maybe someone could add a clickable "(more...)"
> > after the short text, so it's more obvious.
>
> Does this one look good?
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/index-devrim.php

Something like that.  I think the bold font should probably be reserved
for the headings.  There is too much bold stuff with different function
on that page already.

--

Date: