New News Entry

From
www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Date:
A new entry has been added to the news database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?210

Submitted by: support@optadata.com
Headline: eva/3 Application Builder supports eclipse 3
The newest version eva/3 Application Builder of  <a href = \"http://www.optadata.com/eng/products.htm\"> optadata@.com
</a>is now optimized for the shortly released eclipse 3.

Story:

The newest version eva/3 Application Builder of  <a href = \"http://www.optadata.com/eng/products.htm\"> optadata@.com
</a>is now optimized for the shortly released eclipse 3. As usual the application is available at the eva/3 <a href =
\"http://www.optadata.com/eng/downloads.htm\">downloadsite</a>.
eva/3 Application Builder comes with an improved database scheme editor.

Re: New News Entry

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: New News Entry

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Yeah, what the heck is it (or eclipse 3)? It should be clear from the article what it is, and what it has to do with
PostgreSQLimho.

Regards, Dave