[Fwd: something in guides broken]

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi guys,

Something looks to be wrong with the Techdocs "Guides" area.

Any ideas?

:-/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: something in guides broken
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:36:26 -0600
From: Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@qwest.net>
To: justin@postgresql.org

Hey, looks like something in guides is broken on
techdocs.postgresql.org.  When you go to
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides , and edit the main page, it saves
to a different page.  When you go back to the home page, it's still the
same.  Is it supposed to be this way, to keep joe script kiddie from
mucking it up?  Just wondering.

I wrote a quick article on "for update" a minute ago I'd like to put
somewhere where other folks can look and comment on it.  It's at:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/Forupdate

Re: [Fwd: something in guides broken]

From
Robert Treat
Date:
I've looked but have done little more than confirm the problem. I'll try
to look more later, but in the mean time I was wondering if you (Scott)
would mind if I put a link directly to your article on the main page?

Robert Treat

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 22:22, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Something looks to be wrong with the Techdocs "Guides" area.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> :-/
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift

Date:
Thats the plan, although really the plan is to replace the current zope wiki
with something else, I just haven't decided on what yet.

Robert Treat

Date: